UNDER 25′s SERVICES
Childline (for up to 16 years of age): 0800 1111 (24h)
Runaway Helpline (Free line for under-18s who have left home): 0808 800 7070 (Free phone)
Get Connected (Free advice for youths): 0808 808 4994 (1pm – 7pm everyday, Free phone)
NSPCC (Child protection Hotline): 0800 800 500
Brook for Young People (Confidential sex advice for under 25s): 0800 0185 023 (Free phone)
Alone in London (16-25)
- Advice and support for young street homeless or people with high support needs.
- Do referrals to hostels
- Unit 6, 48 Provost Street, London, N1 7SU
- Mon-Fri: 1pm & 2pm – 4pm
- Phone lines 9am - 1pm and 2pm – 4.30pm
- Advice & Assessment: 020 7278 4224 .
- Central House 25 Camperdown St London, E1 8DZ
- Help to house young people 16 – 25 who are homeless.
- Provides long and short term hostels and manage bedsit service.
- Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm
- 0845 466 3400
- 68 Charlton Street NW1 1JR
- 020 7388 5560
- Closest Tube: Kings Cross & Euston
- Open: Mon – Fri 10.30am – 3.30pm emergency advice from 11am – midday.
Services: Referrals, mentoring services, computer training, lifeskills, gym, football, activity trip, counselling service, drug & alcohol workers, in-house nurse, showers, laundry and free lunch from 12.30pm, clothes & clothes storage, educational training and advice, art projects.
- 3-7 Arneway Street Horseferry Road SW1P 2BG
- 020 7222 1602
- Closest Tube: St James’s Park
- Open: Mon-Fri 9am– 4:30 pm
Services: Employment advice and support, housing advice, family and child services, financial management and benefits advice, English language classes, IT training, immigration advice, numeracy and literacy support, medical centre, including substance abuse advice, referrals to other services.
Youth Services: housing, health, etc
291-299 Borough High Street, SE1 1JG
Support, advice, and resettlement help for young people who are homeless.
Central Office number: 0207 939 1220
Night stop London: 0207 939 1237
Unit 3 St Pauls Road, N1 2PY
Telephone: 0207 354 9821
Support and advice services for young people
020 7700 2253 for referral
0800 316 770 for advice
Safe place for young women at risk of sexual exploitation (ages 12-18). Sexual health services, advice contraception, pregnancy testing.
By referral only: call or email for more information
164 Holloway Road London N7 8DD
020 7527 1300
Health advice, free contraception, pregnancy testing, STI testing, counselling, education, housing and benefits advice.
Closest Tube: Holloway Road
Open: Mon-Fri 12pm-6pm and Sat-Sun 12pm-2:30pm
104 Old Street, London EC1A
Telephone: 020 7253 6776
Advice for 15-21 year olds, on employment, CVs, computer skills, personal skills, art and film projects. Computer resources, creative skills courses.
Mon-Weds and Fri 1pm-7pm Thurs 1pm-5:30pm
Closest Tube: Old Street
Haringey Irish Centre, Pretoria Road N17 8DX
Shared housing for people with low support needs aged between 18 and 30.
Self Referral Mon –Fri 10am-5pm
Telephone: 0208 365 1751
Closest Tube: White Hart Lane Rail